I Really do apologize for posting this but I need extreme HELP!

S0N1CC

2 posts in this topic

Ok, so I am new to this whole thing but I really really want to get Mac OS X Leopard on my computer. I am running Windows 7 64-bit with an AMD processor, here are my full stats:

-Windows 7 64-bit

-AMD Athlon II X2 215 Processor

-4.0GB of RAM

-NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

-500GB HD Space

-HP Computer

Ok, so I download iATKOS v1.0i to try to install, I also tried Snow Leopard by Hazard, but I run in to the same problem each time. I get to the booting up part where it asks to press enter to continue and boot Mac OSX. You know, the part where you have to type -v. After I do this, it loads a few things, but then it just totally reboots. I have no idea what to do! People said try typing in something else but that did not work either. They also said that I needed to check my SATA settings, but when I check this menu, it has none of the options that they tell me to change! Please help guys I know I'm not supposed to post new topics but I sincerely need help. I don't mind downloading or reading anything else as long as it guarantees me with a Mac Operating system. Please help.

Ok, so I download iATKOS v1.0i to try to install, I also tried Snow Leopard by Hazard, but I run in to the same problem each time. I get to the booting up part where it asks to press enter to continue and boot Mac OSX. You know, the part where you have to type -v. After I do this, it loads a few things, but then it just totally reboots. I have no idea what to do! People said try typing in something else but that did not work either. They also said that I needed to check my SATA settings, but when I check this menu, it has none of the options that they tell me to change! Please help guys I know I'm not supposed to post new topics but I sincerely need help. I don't mind downloading or reading anything else as long as it guarantees me with a Mac Operating system. Please help.

I fixed it with "cpus=1 -v" or try to boot with AHCI in IDE option in bios

I hope this will can help you