Native Wireless-N

aitikin

2 posts in this topic

I'm currently looking to upgrade from a wireless-g card that is missing an antenna. It still picks up my current base station but the one in my next place will be farther away and inaccessible to it. Thus, rather than buy myself a wireless-g at this point and an N in 2 years, I'm looking to find an N that will work natively with OS 10.6.x.

I have searched, but, as we all know, search functions aren't that great and google didn't do much better. So my major question, is there a Wireless-N card that works out of the box with OS 10.6 or greater?

Thanks so much!

I'm currently looking to upgrade from a wireless-g card that is missing an antenna. It still picks up my current base station but the one in my next place will be farther away and inaccessible to it. Thus, rather than buy myself a wireless-g at this point and an N in 2 years, I'm looking to find an N that will work natively with OS 10.6.x.

I have searched, but, as we all know, search functions aren't that great and google didn't do much better. So my major question, is there a Wireless-N card that works out of the box with OS 10.6 or greater?

Thanks so much!

No one knows of one?