Kalyway issue

2 posts in this topic

Ok then here goes. I use VMware workstation 7. I have set up the VM as it should. Now it installs just fine until im at the part where I need to restart. Now I use an AMD Athlon qaudcore processor and I have it set to 1 core 1 proccessor on the VM. If I do not apply the AMD patch it hangs at the boot screen forever and ever. If I do apply it I get stuck on the darwin loader. VMware tells me "Guest CPU shutdown, power off or reset the VM" Im gonna take a screenie of where it messes up so you can see. Could someone guide me in getting this running?

post-581192-1276642134_thumb.png

Ok then here goes. I use VMware workstation 7. I have set up the VM as it should. Now it installs just fine until im at the part where I need to restart. Now I use an AMD Athlon qaudcore processor and I have it set to 1 core 1 proccessor on the VM. If I do not apply the AMD patch it hangs at the boot screen forever and ever. If I do apply it I get stuck on the darwin loader. VMware tells me "Guest CPU shutdown, power off or reset the VM" Im gonna take a screenie of where it messes up so you can see. Could someone guide me in getting this running?

dude, donts use kalyway... it sucks and i tend to have a lot of issues on it.

I have iatkos on two of my pcs and it runs with less issues than most other installs... you should check it out