upgrade from XxX to 10.6 ?

10 posts in this topic

hi,

I am a noob :P , i installed XxX 10.5.6 leopard in my intel PC, i made a researches on the forum to find if i will be able to upgrad to snow leopard, but there is many topics that each gives only a small part of the answer . :wacko:

I saw in youtube a video of a guy installing iPortable (10.6.2) on his hackintosh, is this possible ?

Or is their a known method to upgrade to snow leopard ?

I am a programmer and i'd like to develop a Free app for iphone just for fun, so i need the snow Leopard to install the last iphone SDK :P

Thank you for the Excellent forum and community ;) i was really surprised to find that mac os can run on PC, there will be fun ...

Day 4 :

hmmm i am looking for a high school to learn all about MAC so that i come back and answer the Utimate Mac question (the one in the first topic), who knows maybe i will have a nobel price.

But one thing is sur, i will continue to come back here every day so that the legend of my complicated question still alive.

The adventure begins

Day 5 :

I read in New York times today that some university professors found my question in this forum and think that the answer can give to the humanity the keys of their existence, they propose an project to the government of usa to build a new laboratory in arizona to develop all the tools needed to resolve my ultimate question and push humanity to the next level.

So wait and see.

Tomorrow an other episode while waiting for a survivor to answer me.