ECS GF8200A Hackintosh

roryc

3 posts in this topic

Hi there I have an ecs gf8200a. It is an Amd motherboard and has a NVIDIA GeForce8200 chipset. I have tied for about a year and still cannot get it to boot. Is anyone out there who can Help? Thanks

Please Help me. I know the Hackintosh Community is one of the greatest communities in the tech world.

• 6 months later...
That's very little information, where does it stop what's on the screen when it stops? What drivers, patches fixes are you using? And please give a list of all of the hardware in your computer.

Hey man don't give up IT IS POSSIBLE! I got the IAtkos S3 v2 Snow Leapord install burned on single layer DVD(slowest speed)! Also Nawcom ModCD! Boot nawcom once in menu pop in IAtkos hit F5 and type "-x -f -v" ENTER! Should boot! If not check and double check BIOS! Maybe just"-x" ENTER! Try try again it will work sooner or later! I have installed SNOW LEAPORD on two PCs this way and have upgraded to 10.6.4 no problem at all! Now have searched a little and got away from the mac mini system identifier! Now Mac Pro 2.1, 400mhz fsb, 4gb ocz reaper 4gb kit; spec at 2x2@1600mhz DDR3! This is DDR2 Mem. we talking about! Am2+ socket with a piece of {censored} Northbridge! No audio yet for this ECS GF8200A Black MOBO! The E machine ran good a little slow 2.8 Intel CeleronD! I wanted Quad performance without W7 BSODs! Way less Kernel panics now Happy OSX86 Snow Leapord Installing!!;.\