Help installing with HP m8226x

koolsilver

1 post in this topic

I've been trying to put Leopard on my system for a while and keep getting no where so I'm asking for help here is my computer http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documen...product=3623539

I have put in a different PSU which shouldn't matter and also put in ATI Radeon 3870 video card. Besides that it's all stock. I included most of the specs that I thought were important from CPUz they're included in the attachment if you need anymore information please let me know and I'll try to get it.

So far I've tried using iATKOS v7 and iDeneb 1.5 and working on downloading Kalyway 10.5.2. I'm trying to dual boot with Windows 7 so I've tried making two partitions one with win 7 already installed another formatted in FAT32 which I want to put the OSX86 on. While trying to install I activate the second partition and put in the DVDs. I've tried use many flags a including -v -x -f -s cpus=1 platform=x86pc rd=disk0s2. When using those commands I get the thing saying can't find boot device if I did -v or it will go to the gray apple screen and then have a crossed out circle symbol. When using rd=disk0s2 it gives a bunch of messages including something that says panic.

Anyways any help would be greatly appreciated if you need any further information from me I'll try to get it for you thank you very much.

post-608492-1272164656_thumb.png