SOLD: 2 PCIe Video Cards both Hackintosh Friendly: ATI 4870 1gb and Sparkle 9800 GT OC with Zalman VF1000

Tom Sawyer

5 posts in this topic

These are both sold...

I have a couple PCIe video cards available that work out of the box for a Hackintosh. I'm selling the 4870 because having two in when in OS X results in one of the fans running at full speed, very loud. So dropped back to just one card.

The Ati 4870 is a 1gb card, Diamond brand. Will come with all the adapters (dvi to hdmi, etc) and a Crossfire bridge connector as well as 1 molex to 6 pin power adapter. This card has the full ATI cooler that exhausts out the back.

The Nvidia 9800 GT is a Sparkle Calibre 9800 GT OC 512MB with a Zalman VF1000 cooler installed. The VF1000 coolers go for around 45 - 50 on ebay. Comes with a DVI-vga and a molex to 6 pin power adapter.

$110 shipped for the 4870 and $80 shipped for the 9800 GT

Man kev! Selling on here as well as the other rumors site!! Cool!

Good luck with the sales!

Thanks!

:-) Since getting into the hackintosh thing I've been hanging out here quite a bit! Of course these cards are a little more useful to the IM group than the MR folks...

Seeing your post just reminded me about the HD I was supposed to PM you about... <doh!>