Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

[SL 10.6.2] Problems with isat pro and istat menus

1 post in this topic

Hi guys,

after searching and googling out to find which is my problem and how to resolve it, I didn't find anything :)

Explain my problem:

I've installed SNOW HAZARD with 10.6.2 updates.

All the things goes like a CHARM, but 1:

this isn't so important, but i would like to know why istat pro and istat menus cause an immediate KERNEL TRAP.

In the kernel trap screen i can see that the problem is the CPU, so i think it's a CPU monitoring problem.

In iDeneb 1.4 updated till Leopard 10.5.8 this problem never appeared.

Here is my configuration:

AMD Athlon 64 4600+

MoBo intel (i really don't remember the model :( sorry )

4 Gb ram

NVIDIA 7600 GT 256 Mb ram PCIE

Thank u very much guys.

OPS, sorry ADMINS, i was sure to post this topic in the right section of the forum - Snow Leopard > Post - Installation... , but now i see it in The X Labs > Intel SpeedStep.

Can u please move it in the right place?

Ok ADMINS, i've created the same post in the right place, please close this and let the other opened. Thank u

Edited by Bakko^