PLS HELP!installation probleum of acer aspire 4740G-432G50Mn

senji

8 posts in this topic

I am just a new guy in this forum...

i just wanna have a help for a installation of the iATKOS V5i in my new laptop...acer aspire 4740G-432G50Mn...

this is my spec...

Intel Core i5 Processor 430M

(2.26GHz 1066MHz FSB)

NVIDIA GeForce 310M up to 1279MB TurboCache

500Gb sata HDD

4Gb DDR 3 memory

now my probleum is....i got trying to install iATKOS v7 10.5.7 b4...

but everytime when i startup go into the apple start boot start screen...it wil automatic restart my laptop again n again...y wil become like that??

i give up n trying to install the iATKOS v5i 10.5.5 version...

b4 in my laptop got a windows 7 home premium...n then i just do four partition ....

n i start to put the iATKOS v5i into my dvd rive n start to boot...

i choose disk unility n erase a empty partition...n set a name as "MAC DRIVE"...then set the volouem as "MAC EXTENENDED-(JOURNAL)"

after that i start to customize the install...i try many times...try many choosen

everytime when finish install it wil auto restart my laptop,then go into the boot screen again...n then sometime it wil automatically come out a apple start screen,then start loading,but load about 5minit...it wil came out a error logo on a apple there...

OR!!

sometime it is wil after install...auto restart the laptop then go in to the apple screen then got many words come out....n then all the screen fade out n come out a frame got many kind of language some like turky words,english words, n a france words inside the frame was calling me to do restart...but nothing happen after i restart...also is the same things happen again...

OR!!

after the installation finish...auto restart my laptop...when the acer BIOS screen came out...i click the F12 button then choose to start load my HDD 1st...then it came out is....boot 0=error...

how come wil b like this??can anyone try to help me??!!

now my laptop totally cant use...windows 7 also cant in... :(

is it bcoz my laptop just got a 500GB HDD n then i trying to dual boot windows 7 n mac osx in a 500GB HDD is cant works 1 is it???

now how can i use back my windows 7 n can succes install the leopad in my laptop??

thanks many if somebody to help me!!

We have similar specs.. I hope you find help, I'm in (almost) the same boat as you only I haven't started installing OSx86 yet.. I don't plan too until I know I've found an OSx86 client that is compatible. I would suggest an entire system refresh with your Windows 7 CD if you have it. Just wait around for the kexts/drivers to be made for our specific machines.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a Acer 4740g too.

I'm successful the first time with Kalyway

then I try iDeneb, iPC, iATKOS. after pressing F8 to boot from DVD, type: busratio=20 -v

OK

NOTE: Acer 4740g, you can only use SLEEP kernel

• 4 months later...
I have a Acer 4740g too.

I'm successful the first time with Kalyway

then I try iDeneb, iPC, iATKOS. after pressing F8 to boot from DVD, type: busratio=20 -v

OK

NOTE: Acer 4740g, you can only use SLEEP kernel

Could you reply your patches and driver you install?

Thanks.