Need some help. Please check

The Great One

6 posts in this topic

I've got an HP-Pavilion (Model No. - KJ430AA-ACJ m9280in) with a 2GB RAM and currently got Windows 7 64bit version installed that works great.

My CPU information - Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz

I've got a HP w1907 Wide LCD Monitor with 1440x900 resolution, and also a NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT Video Card.

My computer storage capacity is 500GB.

Below is the information of my Motherboard

Manufacturer - ASUSTeK Computer INC.

Model - Berkeley 1.04

Chipset - Intel P35/G33/G31

Rev - A2

Soundbridge - Intel 82801IR (ICH9R)

LPCIO - FinteK F8000

<!--This was the information of my motherboard-->

Below is the information of the BIOS

Brand - American Megatrends INC.

Version - 5.13

Date - 10/24/2007

<!--This was the information of the BIOS-->

Graphic Interface

Version - PCI-Express

Link-Width - x16 Max Supported - x16

<!--End of Graphic Interface info-->

This was my computer information. I just wanna know what version of Hackintosh do I need to install in my computer and can you please provide me a little tutorial on the installation.

I previously tried installing iDeneb 10.5.6. Everything went on perfect, but after the restart nothing comes, just the Apple logo. It does not go any further than that. Installation failed.

So can anyone please tell me what should I install and what patches do I need to check in the checklist of the installation.

Please reply. Thanks on Advance. :)

Usually you press the del key while your PC is booting to access the BIOS. On some PCs it's the F2 key.

Look it up in your motherboard manual. If you don't have one, download a .pdf copy from your motherboard manufacturer's website, or from HP.

If your BIOS doesn't have that setting, try picking AppleIntelPIIATA.kext under 'customize' before starting the install.

Usually you press the del key while your PC is booting to access the BIOS. On some PCs it's the F2 key.

Look it up in your motherboard manual. If you don't have one, download a .pdf copy from your motherboard manufacturer's website, or from HP.

If your BIOS doesn't have that setting, try picking AppleIntelPIIATA.kext under 'customize' before starting the install.

okay thanks, i'll try that..... and reply whether it worked or not...

but apart from the BIOS setting,,,,,,,,,,,,

in the patches option do I have to select anything???????