Crossover wont work

5 posts in this topic

Hi there all ,since this morning i slam my head to work crossover on my setup, without succes ,when i click on a .exe nothing happened...

Anyone know where from the problem please? problem come from my smbios or what?

My setup is showed as a "MAC" :s and i can't change this one ,i have tried many kext(smbios resolver,enabler,etc..) with no luck ,it wont work.

THANK IN ADVANCE FOR YOURS ANSWERS GUYS -_-

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if I can give you any comprehensive sujestions. I have iPC 10.5.6 PPE5 and I installed CrossOver 8 Pro. Then installed a complex audio sequencer from PC and the installation went through fine. When I run exe it actualy seemes to execute but give me serious error, i assume Crossover in general is a fairly week attempt. There is just no way to emulate windows framework as complete as the actual pc.

Hi there all ,since this morning i slam my head to work crossover on my setup, without succes ,when i click on a .exe nothing happened...

My setup is showed as a "MAC" :s and i can't change this one ,i have tried many kext(smbios resolver,enabler,etc..) with no luck ,it wont work.

THANK IN ADVANCE FOR YOURS ANSWERS GUYS :)

When you double-click, Does Crossover launch, but not the exe? Or does neither of them launch?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

THANK IN ADVANCE FOR YOURS ANSWERS GUYS

if your saying that the crossover program opens when you click the .exe ( i think your saying that, i don't quite understand what your saying) BUT if when you click the .exe and crossover opens but the .exe doesn't ,try clicking programs-->run command--> browse then locating the .exe file, my crossover doesn't open the .exe but i have found that that usually works, if that helped your welcome, if it didn't sorry.