I need help enabling quartzx extreme

I_PRODUCTIONS

3 posts in this topic

I am in a bit of a predicament, i need to use iMovie (which requires quartz extreme) but to do so i need a graphics card that does run quartz, (or at least drivers). BUT i can't find it out because i have an asus chassis (tm-951 [FYI]) which is custom built ... which i didn't build myself and so have no idea of what's inside (other than intel :(). anyway I'll upload the graphics pane from system profiler and await any help. thx.

Display:

Type: Display

Bus: Built-In

VRAM (Total): 64 MB of Shared System Memory

Vendor: Intel (0x8086)

Device ID: 0x29c2

Revision ID: 0x0010

ROM Revision: OpenGL Engine activated via EFI String

Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded

Displays:

SwitchResX4 - Unknown Monitor:

Resolution: 1024 x 768

Depth: 32-Bit Color

Core Image: Software

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Not Supported

QuartzGL: Supported

You have the GMA3100 (not GMA X3100) video.

There is no driver for the GMA3100. This question has been being asked since 2007 :lol: Sorry, best you can hope for is to try using SwitchResX for resolution changes. You'll never get QE, so depending on what you want to use that second monitor for... it may not be worth running OSX on it.

You have the GMA3100 (not GMA X3100) video.

There is no driver for the GMA3100. This question has been being asked since 2007 ;) Sorry, best you can hope for is to try using SwitchResX for resolution changes. You'll never get QE, so depending on what you want to use that second monitor for... it may not be worth running OSX on it.

thanks for your help ...