ADEON Xpress X1200 HELP!

Michael DeWinter II

3 posts in this topic

Sorry to bring up a slightly old thread, but, has anyone with this card (RADEON Xpress X1200) managed to get it working? I've tried Katana, Callisto, Natit, and the built-in drivers, and the System Profiler always states the kext for the Graphics/Displays as "No kext loaded."

Did anyone ever find or make a kext for this card I got my toshiba a215 10.5.8 every thing works but the video. I have the same problem as Jeremia. After countless hours of research and googling I can only ask for a little help?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone ever find or make a kext for this card I got my toshiba a215 10.5.8 every thing works but the video. I have the same problem as Jeremia. After countless hours of research and googling I can only ask for a little help?

hello I have same problem toshiba a215 ati radeon x1200 got wireless and sound working video and audio skips did u get yours working yet? please e-mail me directly at wopodop@yahoo.com

• 2 months later...

I sure would like for someone to help us or atleast call us idiots and lead us to a link to a tutorial.. Please? Thanks...