Trouble getting snow to install on pc

damover

6 posts in this topic

Hello!

I have been trying to install snow on my custom pc with no success. i have done it on my friends custom but no mine what the heck? yeap, i don't know why but i will accept any help that can be given to me. here are my specs:

MOBO biostar a760g m2+

AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7ghz

Overclocked to 3.0ghz

1 geforce XLR8 9800GTX OC

2gig supertalent ddr2

80 gig hdd WD

1 Tb WD black edition

1 dvd burner liteon

Will be waiting for your respose PM or email me to damover360@yahoo.com

well i have ipc, and install fine until it reboots for the finish install then i get an error. i reboot manually by doing a hard reset, and what happens next is that it starts fine, after bios i get black screen and it does not go anywhere. do you recomend any other install

• 2 weeks later...

i have on my hands kalyway 10.5.2, leo4all v5, iatkios, ideneb and ipc.

i have tried them all with 2 successful installs but when i click on restart or let it restart by itself it gives me an error. the soft reset and nothing windows 7 boots.

on each distro i have donde -v and -x -v. kalyway wont even boot from cd and it will keep on restarting by itself. leoforall same thing, iatkios will install but with error at the end of install, ideneb will give me and install error and finally ipc will do the same thing as iatkios error at the end of restart. any one have any suggestions??? please! i need help!!!! i have tried to install with dif kernel compatible with amd but i dont know what im doing wrong? do i have to intall any other drivers maybe?????

:) here is a pics of the error :angel:

post-334966-1263270553_thumb.jpg

post-334966-1263270717_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

can you share your dsdt.aml with me? I have same mobo and cpu and e-mailed you directly about this and was wondering on your progress. I hope to install from vanilla retail disc because it seems like the most logical solution although I'm attaining several versions just in case by hazard and others.