Temperature Issues

JoocKer

5 posts in this topic

I think i have some problems whit the overheating of my laptop. I have a dell studio 1535 whit mac os ideneb 10.5.8 installed.

The temperature of my processor is 42-45 *C and harddisk 39*C without doing anything. And what is the most annoying of this problem is the overheating of my left side of my notebook.

What can be done to fix this problem?

I think i have some problems whit the overheating of my laptop. I have a dell studio 1535 whit mac os ideneb 10.5.8 installed.

The temperature of my processor is 42-45 *C and harddisk 39*C without doing anything. And what is the most annoying of this problem is the overheating of my left side of my notebook.

I see that your temperature is absolutely normal. My laptop is Studio 1555, and the harddisk's temp is always 40*C or higher, and CPU's is 35-70 depending on how much CPU utilization and fan's speed.

You are taking the {censored}, aren't you?