Install mac osx leopard in hp 530

badganzic

9 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm new at this, so I would like to get your help.

I have a HP530 laptop and would like to install mac oxs snow leopard, which version you recommend and where can I download?

I wonder if it is possible for the mac osx to run on this laptop.

specs:

Specification HP 530

Processor Intel Core 2 Duo T5200 at 1,6 GHz

Chipset Intel 945GME

Memory 2 GB DDR2

HDD [GB]

Optical device

DVD+-RW

Graphics adapter

Intel GMA 950

Screen [inch]

15,4 (1280x800)

Connectors 2xUSB, VGA, PCMCIA, Wireless 802.11b/g

Weight [kg]

if someone can and want to help me, pls add me in msn : badganzic@hotmail.com

tks

• 7 months later...

I know this thread is rather old, but now that new distros are coming out, i'm very happy to say that i managed to install iATKOS S3 Version 2 (Snow Leopard) on my HP530 :D

• 1 month later...
I know this thread is rather old, but now that new distros are coming out, i'm very happy to say that i managed to install iATKOS S3 Version 2 (Snow Leopard) on my HP530 ;)

Hi, i have an hp 530 with ideneb 1.6, but only 1 cpu working, do you have both cores working on snow?

What settings you choose at the atkos s3 v2 install?

• 4 weeks later...
I know this thread is rather old, but now that new distros are coming out, i'm very happy to say that i managed to install iATKOS S3 Version 2 (Snow Leopard) on my HP530 :P

Hi Paulo Truta, i've just read about your successfull installation of iAtkos on an HP530!!!

I'm trying since last years but without results!

This is my configuration:

Audio:conexant venice 5045

IDE Controller: 82801G ICH7 / 82801 GBM -27DF

PROCESSOR: Celeron M 520 @ 1.60Ghz

Network Wire: Intel PRO/100 VE

Network Wireless: WLAN Broadcom 802.11b/G

Video Card: Mobile Intel 945 Express chipset

Could you HELP ME, please!!??!?!  ;)

My screen went black after first boot....why?

Are you so kind to give me some directive on which drivers I must install during the install process and eventually which kext I must install POST boot?!?!

PLEASE HELP ME!!

P.S.: Obviously, now I'm trying to install iAtkos S3 10.6.3

Sorry, for my English!

MANY THNX!!

Daryl

• 3 weeks later...
I know this thread is rather old, but now that new distros are coming out, i'm very happy to say that i managed to install iATKOS S3 Version 2 (Snow Leopard) on my HP530 :)

Could you tell us the configuration you've used? Drivers, bootloader, etc.

Both cores working?

Thxs

• 1 month later...
I know this thread is rather old, but now that new distros are coming out, i'm very happy to say that i managed to install iATKOS S3 Version 2 (Snow Leopard) on my HP530 :(

Man share the set of configurations you used to make snow up on HP 530.I tried a lot, but found no effective stuff to make it work...please let us know what selections you used..thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys im new here unfortunitly i am haveing a very big problem i have the hp 530 notebook i installed and ran leopard fine but i wanted snow leopard i have the celeron m possessor and iatkos s3 v2 installs fine but at boot with no bootflags it sits at apple logo on first boot and with either or both -v -x it gose thru a list of text and just infinit loop of restarting after that can anyone help me?