Dual Boot and Installing Windows 7 & Snow Leopard on P5Q SE2

1 post in this topic

I have tried various settings on my bios and different ways of installing either leopard or snow leopard and depending on what disc I use it just freezes or restarts or times out forever. I have the bios version 1.1.0.L69 on my Asus P5Q SE2 motherboard and I'm running a q9550, gtx 280, and 4gb of ram, I am installing this on a 500GB SATA HITACHI deskstar partitioned in 2 volumes both ntfs filesystems. the first has windows 7 ultimate installed and the other is clean. I have tried the following bios settings: Turning off Marvell IDE controller, enabling ACPI 2, and enabling CE1 in CPU options. I have tried these settings with the following discs just a straight boot with no specific options like -v, -y, -s ect.

- SnowOSX_Universal_10.6(432)GM-v3.5.iso

- Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd.iso

- iATKOS_v7

- MAC.OSX.SNOW.LEOPARD.V10.6-HOTiSO.dmg

I have tried everyone of these discs. I cant even get the last one to show anything, it just tries for a second and then boots into windows 7. I am a n00b at this and know nothing about it but really need it. So any help would be very much appreciated. Also, I have gparted live on a disc but I dont know what to do with it. I have not tried ideneb yet either and I am about to try Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.4 9E25 Retail right now. haaaaalp!!!