Fijitsu Siemens u9200 - Keyboard & Mouse

dapurno

3 posts in this topic

I installed Iatkos v7 on my Fijitsu Siemens Esprimo u9200.

The thing is that the keyboard and mouse are not working. I hooked up an external keyboard and mouse via USb and that is working.

Any ideas on how to get it going? Here a some of the specs:

- Intel® Centrino® processor technology

- Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T7300/T5250

- Intel® PRO/Wireless 4965AGN (not working)

- Intel® 965GM

- Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100

- RealTek ALC262 Sound Chip with stereo speakers (not working)

- Marvell 88E8055 10/100/10002 Mbps (not working)

I installed Iatkos v7 on my Fijitsu Siemens Esprimo u9200.

The thing is that the keyboard and mouse are not working. I hooked up an external keyboard and mouse via USb and that is working.

Any ideas on how to get it going? Here a some of the specs:

- Intel® Centrino® processor technology

- Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T7300/T5250

- Intel® 965GM

- Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100

- RealTek ALC262 Sound Chip with stereo speakers (not working)

- Marvell 88E8055 10/100/10002 Mbps (not working)

This is not the right topic for your question, but I`ll tell u. VoodooPS2 for the mouse and keyboard, VoodooHDA for the audio (maybe u will need to install additional driver too, Azalia or some ALC), but about the WLAN...since I know there is not good Intel driver yet, but keep searching.

my dear friend. i own a fsc u9200 and i have tried almost every 10.5 release. the only one that runs smoothly and with almost no problem ( wlan 4965 not working) is iPC 10.5.6 ppf5. It is the only one that have great support for alc 262. the only disadvantage about the sound is that you have to manually switch from headphones to internal speakers and reverse. i never tried also marvel but i think there will not be a problem. Regarding the touchpad, no scrolling (i use smartscroll) but everything else working(enabling from the patces the ps/2) Now my question. i read your processor t7300/t5250 and i understood that you have done an upgrade. i m also trying right now to make an upgrade (t8300 ES with 6MB L2 cache), and my fan never stops. was that a problem to you? any solution? thanks.