• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
dougy_

Video, OSX display trouble

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I have a bug on OSX. Check this video:

I have a white macbook 13". Core duo 2ghz. Intel GMA 950 (0x27a2)

I think it's because of the configuration or inter graphic card driver but i don't understand why.

This bug doesn't appear when i zoom. It's only when the cursor is on the left of the screen. There is no bug on windows.

Any clue ?

Thanks

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Allan are you still there
    • SUCCESS!!! Finally all my THUNDERBOLT devices are hotpluggable!!   The solution is unbelievable, seems to work on all chipsets without using SSDT, and shifts the focus on the cause of all problems Thunderbolt: the cable THB_C!! Already in my previous post I noticed strange behavior by inserting the _DSM method in DSB2: PCIHotplugcapable Zero.
      Since then I've been trying to figure out how the XHC controller affected the Thunderbolt hotplug, until Crismac2013 suggested I disconnect the THB_C cable from the motherboard.
      Once disconnected, it was enough to add as an arbitrary inject my first Thunderbolt address (PXSX): <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>PCI THUNDERBOLT 15d3 first entry</string> <key>CustomProperties</key> <array> <dict> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Key</key> <string>PCI-Thunderbolt</string> <key>Value</key> <integer>1</integer> </dict> <dict> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Key</key> <string>IOName</string> <key>Value</key> <string>pci-bridge</string> </dict> </array> <key>PciAddr</key> <string>01:00.00</string> </dict> and it works!! Now I have also added my last SSDT to get PCI information on System info.
      I suspect, however, that in this way the USB-C functionality will be lost, you should do a test!
      In any case this is a huge step forward and makes it obvious that we need to work on XHCs controller to solve the problems with the hotplug with THB_C cable connected.  
    • Normal, rotational hard drives doesn't have attributes for life... (not even all ssds have it).
    • right about logs.... but in my case unpatched apfs are boot slower
    • Test the configplist, copy the folder Other in place of yours, I have filtered the kext you need to your PC ... You should extract ACPI tables from the clover GUI with F4 and post it .... Before doing so, delete all the files you have in Clover Origin ...... We try to make this PC work like a real Macbookpro...... Post Photo DCPI manager Test.zip