Leopard Snow Boot camp XPSP3 Wireless Apple keyboard and mouse

alexdr976

1 post in this topic

I am a lefty. So on the OSX ( snow leopard) side I have my primary and secondary buttons switched. So I would like to have it the same way in XPSP3. I have tried pairing with the 0000 pairing code, letting windows choose, and with no pass code. Nothing works.

First of all, after it pairs, I get a mouse that has its standard setup, except that the right click (secondary button) doesn't always work. Then I go into the cpanel mouse settings and I click switch buttons and it gets worse. Both buttons become secondary buttons( right click). Its driving me crazy... the track pad works fine the whole time before and after the button switching.

I am also having a problem with the wireless apple keyboard. I can't get it to pair up and stay. It keeps getting erased.

By the way, while I'm pairing with both hardware items, this happens : After choosing how I'd like to pair the hardware item (either - no pass code, let windows choose my pass corde, etc), I then click next. It immediately asks me to to input ( mouse obv i cant) the pass code on the wireless item, but within a nano second it jumps to straight to the finish window (within the bluetooth wizard). On the task bar it tells me "harware.... successful" , but then the hardware wizard pops up asking me to connect to the internet : I 've tried canceling, i've tried one time, i've tried never and clicked through an it will load the hid driver for both and then it tells me "harware.... successful" again.

Yet nothing works the mouse has issues and the keyboard isn't paired!!!!

Please help,

A very frustrated mac user that wishes the world would use mac and not pcs.....