Blue Screen After Ideneb 10.5.8 Update

Sammy2317

6 posts in this topic

Hi i had Ipc 10.5.6 working and i installed the ideneb 10.5.8 combo update. However it hangs on the blue screen. Which i know is a problem with the graphics card, as i had the same problem when installing ipc. Thing is i think i have to reinstall the drivers to the intel gma 900 using the ipc disk and wanted to know how to do this please. Thanks for your help.

you could possibly run the ipc disc and choose "Upgrade option" and make sure that the only thing you have checked under customize is the drivers for the intel gma900... just a thought

#add#

restart and run the ipc disc again to repair permissions

you could possibly run the ipc disc and choose "Upgrade option" and make sure that the only thing you have checked under customize is the drivers for the intel gma900... just a thought

#add#

restart and run the ipc disc again to repair permissions

cheers mate I figured that out earlier. I realise why the others didnt bother to reply because i was being stupid but i always thought that you couldnt untick the main system. Thanks for the help much appreciated though to see that someone wanted to help me. Succesfully have it working on an hp pavillion dv1535ea. 10.5.8

yea i understand, i had the same issue as well and i finally got 10.5.7 to run on a hp pavilion dv1411se.

it is worth it once you have it done. wanted to test software and the user interface. definetly buying a mac now. cheers to insanely mac and all the help

cheers mate I figured that out earlier. I realise why the others didnt bother to reply because i was being stupid but i always thought that you couldnt untick the main system. Thanks for the help much appreciated though to see that someone wanted to help me. Succesfully have it working on an hp pavillion dv1535ea. 10.5.8

yea i understand, i had the same issue as well and i finally got 10.5.7 to run on a hp pavilion dv1411se.