[SELL]Dell XPS M1530 Laptop (Win Vista/Hackintosh)[SELL]

Dual Boot

1 post in this topic

I would like to sell my DELL XPS M1530 Laptop with 3 partitions (Win Vista/iDeneb v1.4/Share) The Share partition can be used to share data between Vista an Mac OS X in both directions.

My System:

• CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo-Prozessor T8300 (2,40 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 3 MB
  • Operating System: Original Windows Vista® Home Premium 32 Bit
  • Display: 15,4-Zoll-Breitbild WXGA+ (1440 x 900) TFT-Display mit TrueLife™
  • RAM: 4096 MB 667 MHz Dual-Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2 x 2048] (In Windows Vista 32Bit only 3582 MB can be used)
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT 256 MB
  • Drive: 8x DVD+/-RW Drive (TEAC DVD+-RW DVW28SLC ATA Device)
  • Battery: Lithium-Ionen-Hauptakku mit 9 Zellen und 85 Wh (Engl. translation: Lithium-Ionen-Mainbattery with 9 cells and 85 Wh)
  • Wifi: Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
  • Hard Drive: SAMSUNG HM320JI ATA Device 320 GB (320.070.320.640 Bytes)

• Software (original with CD, no cracked download):

-Original Microsoft® Office 2007 Home and Student/ German �" Microsoft® Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint

If you want me to upload or send you some photos just PM me.

I translated the hole text and i'm sorry for my bad english but im from Germany.

Best would be if you're german, too :)

If you would buy this Laptop with same hardware configuration (off course without Mac OS X) at Dell.com it would cost you about 1320 € (i think it's about 1934$). I own this laptop for about 1 year and it still looks like new. No scratches, damages, etc.! My price for this is at 900-1000€. But you can talk with me about that. The price is not fixed. But the person who pays the highest will get the laptop.

If you are intrested just PM me.