MacBook Pro 17" (UK)

rob42

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone!

I'm selling my beloved MacBook Pro because I am about to upgrade to a hackintosh desktop. Plus I have a macbook air, so what use is a large laptop to me now?

Anyway, the specs are:

- 17" High-res matte screen (the 1920x1200 model)

- Aluminium Body

- 4GB (2x2gb) RAM - maxed out.

- 160gb 7200rpm hard disk

- Original sales receipt from the Apple Store, Kingston.

- Geforce 8600GT graphics

- Leopard & iLife

- Expresscard SD/XD/MS card reader (fits flush with the side, really handy)

It is still under AppleCare, which is worldwide and will expire in October 2010, so there's more than a year left! It's never given me any trouble though, never needed any service.

It also has an almost new battery. I think it's had about 5 or 6 charges on it total, and it was bought a few months back.

The condition is absolutely perfect and immaculate, apart from a few hairline marks on the underneath. It's just sat on my desk. Never been bumped, scratched etc. I've cleaned it thoroughly, even as far as cleaning up the speaker grille and the gaps, grooves and bezels. It looks new, it took me 2 hours to clean it!

I'm also throwing in my InCase white carrying sleeve (the ones with the fur style padding inside) for free because I don't need it anymore.

I'm selling it for £1000. List price in the Apple Store when I bought it was £1969, plus the case, £40, and the card reader £20.

Call me if you like, UK 07850 136389, or PM me, or email me: me [at] iamcalledrob.com

I'll post it anywhere worldwide, as long as you've paid, or collect from London (Surbiton KT6). I'll hand deliver anywhere in Greater London for £15, cash on collection. It's ready for immediate collection/delivery.

Whew, that was long.