Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Can't make working Boot-132 CD

1 post in this topic

I have been running Leopard 10.5.5 for the past year now. I installed it with an iDeneb DVD.

Now I'm trying to install snow Leopard with an boot-132 CD.

I used SlimbuildGUI v1.0 to build my boot-132 CD. I used the kexts I found in /System/Library/Extensions.

But after booting the retail DVD I can't get any further than : Loading HFS+ file : (mach_kernel) : (some number here).

I also tried the Chameleon v2 RC1 USB Bootloader w/Netkas PCEFIv10.1 patched boot tutorial from http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=182227

This did work, but I really wan't to be able to get the boot-132 way working.

Does anyone has any idea what I might be doing wrong ?

PS : I did a little research before posting this question, and the answer that was proposed is making sure that dsmos.kext or fameSMC.kext are included.

They were both included.