OS X on SATA installation help. =(

essg023

2 posts in this topic

hi everyone. i have a big problem. i´ve downloaded mac os x 10.4.8 JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2.iso and i tried to install on my Asus notebook. i read a couple of topics and forums about it, but i still have a problem with my sata hdd. the installation started, everything was ok, until i must select the destination. i clicked utilities>disk utility and my partition what i created is not "visible". i created a FAT32 primary partition set to active and nothing. can i somehow fix it?

my notebook specs:

intel t2130 @ 1.86 GHz

2gb ram

160GB sata hard disk

ati radeon x1100

thanks for help

• 3 weeks later...

Do you manage to find an answer to your question....seem i got the same issue..HDD is invisible after after i format to FAT 32 and follow instruction until i erase and rename

hi everyone. i have a big problem. i´ve downloaded mac os x 10.4.8 JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2.iso and i tried to install on my Asus notebook. i read a couple of topics and forums about it, but i still have a problem with my sata hdd. the installation started, everything was ok, until i must select the destination. i clicked utilities>disk utility and my partition what i created is not "visible". i created a FAT32 primary partition set to active and nothing. can i somehow fix it?

my notebook specs:

intel t2130 @ 1.86 GHz

2gb ram

160GB sata hard disk

ati radeon x1100

thanks for help