Dual Booting Windows XP + iPC with two hard drives

2 posts in this topic

Is it possible to dual boot XP and iPC OSx86 10.5.6 Final when each OS is installed on a different drive? My IBM Intellistation has XP setup on drive C: and I'm wanting to install iPC on the machine's second, unused drive (D:) by following the iPC install guide found here. Any helpful information is appreciated. ;)

Is it possible to dual boot XP and iPC OSx86 10.5.6 Final when each OS is installed on a different drive? My IBM Intellistation has XP setup on drive C: and I'm wanting to install iPC on the machine's second, unused drive (D:) by following the iPC install guide found here. Any helpful information is appreciated. ;)

Yes, you can. So far the easiest way seems to be the chain0 method which is well documented on this forum. I had a bout with Acronis OS selector which kept munging up the mbr on my XP installation. Finally got rid of it and am currently doing the chain0 thing. Seems Acronis doesn't play nice when booting from a SATA drive first(my XP installation) and followed by a PATA drive( my OSX 86 iDeneb 10.56)