Conceptronic Drivers

MarsPlastic47

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've just installed MACOSX 10.5.7 (iDeneb 1.5.1) and everything's fine up until now. (had some problem with graphics and sound but it's fixed).

The only thing which does'nt work is the Wi-Fi. I have a PCI card Conceptronic C300Ri - Conceptronic.net -

I don't know which driver(s) I need to install to make this thing work!

Hope you could help!

Thanks! :(

Hi,

I've just installed MACOSX 10.5.7 (iDeneb 1.5.1) and everything's fine up until now. (had some problem with graphics and sound but it's fixed).

The only thing which does'nt work is the Wi-Fi. I have a PCI card Conceptronic C300Ri - Conceptronic.net -

I don't know which driver(s) I need to install to make this thing work!

Hope you could help!

Thanks! ;)

Up! ^_^

• 1 year later...
Up! :censored2:

First of all,sorry to bump this thread...

if you have the "Version 1" of this card,you can use the ralink rt2860 drivers located here: http://www.ralinktech.com/license_us.php?n...mZNVGc9Qw%3D%3D

I've bought the "version 3" of this card,wich uses the RT3062 chip,looked on ralink site,and no drivers for mac,although,looking on conceptronic windows driver I saw reference to Rt2860 chip,so tried that driver on macOS (10.5.8).the card is detected,my wlan appears,but when I try to connect,the ralink app closes.

Any suggestion?or better change the card?

• 1 month later...
First of all,sorry to bump this thread...

if you have the "Version 1" of this card,you can use the ralink rt2860 drivers located here: http://www.ralinktech.com/license_us.php?n...mZNVGc9Qw%3D%3D

I've bought the "version 3" of this card,wich uses the RT3062 chip,looked on ralink site,and no drivers for mac,although,looking on conceptronic windows driver I saw reference to Rt2860 chip,so tried that driver on macOS (10.5.8).the card is detected,my wlan appears,but when I try to connect,the ralink app closes.

Any suggestion?or better change the card?

Any suggestion?

The card works fine in my powermac g4 (10.5.8 and 10.4)

Thanks