Looking for low power graphics for snow leo server

olav

5 posts in this topic

In this case I am looking for a graphics card for a hackintosh server, but actually I am also looking for a graphics card for a mac pro (they should use fanless as default) that I'm using as server as well. I think both systems will have the same compatibility issues with non "apple" certified graphics cards, maybe it's easier to get something non standard to work on the hack.

Except the Quadro NVS, I have been thinking about 9500GT or HD 3850/70, but probably it's harder with the ATi cards in snow leo (have only seen 48xx cards work so far).

• 2 months later...
In this case I am looking for a graphics card for a hackintosh server, but actually I am also looking for a graphics card for a mac pro (they should use fanless as default) that I'm using as server as well. I think both systems will have the same compatibility issues with non "apple" certified graphics cards, maybe it's easier to get something non standard to work on the hack.

Except the Quadro NVS, I have been thinking about 9500GT or HD 3850/70, but probably it's harder with the ATi cards in snow leo (have only seen 48xx cards work so far).

Hi there! Did you manage to get the NVS295 running on your hack? I stuffed it into my Gigabyte P55 Mobo and all I get is a black screen...