[sell] PC in PowerMac G3 w&b case + MSI Wind + display + addons

Michu Neo

1 post in this topic

Auction site: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=180401796314

MSI Wind weight is around one kilo, and its dimensions are smaller than A4 sheet, so you can take it literatelly everywhere.

PC in very beautiful, colorful and practical PowerMac modded case will provide you great graphics, fast processor and a lot of disk space for heavy, intense usage.

Both computers has been proved to run both Mac OS X Leopard and Microsoft Windows XP.

Winner can get all of these:

1) PC in modded PowerMac G3 Blue & White case.

Processor: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz (e4700)Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT 512MB RAM, just like in Mac Pro's.Mac games that are running on this specs Hard Drives: Segate 320 GB + Maxtor 500 GB (820 GB total). Both HDDs are SATA. You can format them in different filesystem (eg. NTFS and EXT3), so you don't need partitioning then.RAM: 2x1GB Kingmax 800 MHz memory (2GB total).Motherboard: Gigabyte EP-31 DS3L with onboard LAN and Audio.Audio: Sound Blaster Audigy 7.1 soundcard.Firewire: Firewire 400 extension card with 2 normal and 1 mini slot.Power Supply: 450 Watt*External slim DVD burner, working great on just one USB cable (no need for external power supply).Mac power and reset buttons are working great, and front Apple logo is glowing (pics below).Status: Very good, Mac case is very fresh for an 10 years old model (though there are some scratches - barely visible). Every component is working very fine.Computer is coming with linux preinstalled.Power cable included.

2) Hewlett Packard w2207h 22" widescreen monitor with HDMI output.

Great monitor with deep and contrast colors. Max resolution is 1680x1050, without any dead pixels. In my opinion this is the best consumer LCD monitor I've ever been using.It has built in speakers and 2 spare USB ports on left side, great place to connect Apple Aluminium Keyboard :)Status: Very good, colors bright and fresh, no scratches or bad pixels at all.Of course you will get power cable, USB cable, audio cable, DVI->HDMI adapter and 2m HMDI cable included.Original box.

3) MSI Wind U100 netbook.

Processor: Intel Atom 1,6 GHz (up to 2,0 GHz with fn+F10 combination)Hard Drives: Single 160 GB SATA HDD.RAM: 1GB + 512MB DDR2 667MHz (1.5GB total)Graphics: Intel GMA 950 with up to 224 MB shared memory.Screen: 10" WSVGA (LED Backlight)*External slim DVD burner, working great on just one USB cable (no need for external power supply).Wireless Network: 02.11b/g WLAN Card + Bluetooth and 100 mbit/s LAN.3 USB ports, microphone and earphone jack, built-in MMC/SD/MS/MS Pro card reader.Dimensions: 26 cm x 18 cm x 3 cmBattery: 6 cell (last for 4-6 hours), as can be see on screenshots below battery is in perfect state and holds its 97% original capacity. Age of netbook: 6 months (bought at 26th February)Status: Good, battery in almost new state, no bad pixels, two small scratches on screen (barely visible).Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP Home (English / German / French / Polish / Dutch).Computer comes with no system preinstalled (so you could pick up your language).MSI Windows XP DVD and original charger included.Original box.

*One external DVD for both computers

4) Other addons

Original Apple Aluminium Keyboard (Polish layout).Original Apple Mighty Mouse - in this model the scroll wheel gets dirty really fast, you have to clean it out with alcohol or bring it to the Apple Store - they will do it for you for free.FireWire 400 cable.VGA cable (so you could plug MSI Wind to HP monitor)

5) Warranties

a) PC- Processor, RAM, Graphics, 320 GB HDD - 11 moths of warranty (Waw*)- Mainboard - 20 months of warranty (Waw*):wacko: HP w2207h display- 10 months of HP International Warrantyc) MSI Wind- 18 moths of Limited MSI International Warrantyd) Apple Aluminium Keyboard- 9 months of warranty (Wro*)e) Additionally, I will give 7 days start-up warranty for every product on this auction.

*Waw - warranty draw up in Warsaw, Poland.*Wro - warranty draw up in Wroclaw, Poland.

6) Shipping

Unlike 99% of US sellers I will ship this product anywhere - Germany, Iceland, Nigeria - I really don't care unless you are paying via PayPal. Unfortunately this shipment will be LARGE, so please think 5 times before buying as I will refund only when something will not work.E.g. shipping PC to Berlin via UPS will take 13 euro, monitor with addons - similar, MSI Wind - 7 euro (32 euro overall). Shipping to France or UK would took around 90 euro. Note that Swisserland, Iceland or Norway are NOT in European Union - Of course I will ship this item but you have to contact me first and ask how much it would take. I am not responsible for any customs. You won't have them if you are EU buyer.Unfortunately I have no possibility to put everything in one box, as it could be danger.

7) Questions?

If you have any feel free to ask me via ebay or email (michu.neo at gmail.com).I prefer English language (I am still learning German :censored2:, so I can answer you much, much faster (otherwise I have to ask friends to translate and this takes a lot of time).

This auction has no reserve price and will not be closed before ending time, highest bid wins.