• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
raajaa

GA-EP45-DS4P and Retail SL

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I bought this today (for my macbook pro) and am looking to update 10.5.7 on my hackintosh to SL but I can't find any guides for the GA-EP45-DS4P motherboard. Was just wondering if anyone had installed SL on this board and had any pointers?

I got 10.5.7 Vanilla running ok on it (using a combination of DS3 guides and some blind luck I think) and tbh I'm a complete novice when it comes to hackintosh setup - so, any hints/pointers would be very much apprechiated! ;)

thanks

Hi all,

I bought this today (for my macbook pro) and am looking to update 10.5.7 on my hackintosh to SL but I can't find any guides for the GA-EP45-DS4P motherboard. Was just wondering if anyone had installed SL on this board and had any pointers?

I got 10.5.7 Vanilla running ok on it (using a combination of DS3 guides and some blind luck I think) and tbh I'm a complete novice when it comes to hackintosh setup - so, any hints/pointers would be very much apprechiated! ;)

thanks

Check out THIS THREAD! Not exact but close.

Ok cool thankyou, I saw that guide but wanted to see if anyone had any luck with the exact board I've got - looks like its trial and error time!

Thanks for the help :)