[Please Help] How to install Mac OSX on Acer aspire 4736Z

jonasmac01

6 posts in this topic

Good day my good friends,

I have an Acer Aspire 4736Z and i want to install Mac OS X. I have tried using XxX 10.5.6 universal final

i have success in installing.. but i dont have sound wireless

Please have a good heart and help me with installing mac to my laptop :lol:

Please advise what Installer should i use and for graphic, sound, wireless, etc.

Please help me with this. I really want to have a mac on my laptop..

thank you so much in advance. :D

Well, I have a Acer 5738Z and i gave up in installing OS X on that Laptop.

There is no driver at all for the Atheros Wireless, as well as the NVidia Sound (?) that claims to be 888 Realtek.

On top of this for the NVIDIA G105M Graphics I was unable to use any whatsoever Injector, Driver etc.

Without sound, wireless and proper display it is pretty much useless to try to use OS X on these Laptops.

What are the technical specs of your laptop? Is that nearly the same than what is have?

There is no driver at all for the Atheros Wireless, as well as the NVidia Sound (?) that claims to be 888 Realtek.

On top of this for the NVIDIA G105M Graphics I was unable to use any whatsoever Injector, Driver etc.

Without sound, wireless and proper display it is pretty much useless to try to use OS X on these Laptops.

What are the technical specs of your laptop? Is that nearly the same than what is have?

Hi

I have GMA4500M for graphics

AC97 soundcard /realtek 5.1

MC 97 modem / gigabit ethernet 56 ITU V.p2 with PTT

Acer Invilink 802.11 b/g Wi-fi

Here are my specs

Its been a week now since i start converting my laptop.. but i think i will still give it a try... I manage to find the wifi so its just a sound problem now for me..

my bluetooth is working.. may cam is working.. which is not bad..

hope someone would direct me to the sound driver im looking for.

Thanks

Hi

I have GMA4500M for graphics

AC97 soundcard /realtek 5.1

MC 97 modem / gigabit ethernet 56 ITU V.p2 with PTT

Acer Invilink 802.11 b/g Wi-fi

Here are my specs

Its been a week now since i start converting my laptop.. but i think i will still give it a try... I manage to find the wifi so its just a sound problem now for me..

my bluetooth is working.. may cam is working.. which is not bad..

hope someone would direct me to the sound driver im looking for.

Thanks

Hi I use iatkos v7 install disk and there default sound is voodoo sound it works amazing I have used it on many diferent setups and have had great success.

Hi I use iatkos v7 install disk and there default sound is voodoo sound it works amazing I have used it on many diferent setups and have had great success.

Hi Sir.

will it work on acer aspire 4736z and on my specs?

how about for the wireless and network drive.. what option should i choose?

cauze i have installed bluetooth and cam on my mac os now.

if i try to install iatkos can you give me what options should i choose on the driver so all of my driver will work propperly..

I will give it a try

thanks

• 2 years later...

I will not agree. I have the same laptop & iATKOS L2 is running flawless in the laptop, without QE/CI ofcourse. AR9285 is the wireless driver & VoodooHDA 2.6/2.7 works perfectly. Only bluetooth is not working. Otherwise Airport, Airdrop & iSight is detected by default in L2.