Joebenz

5 posts in this topic

hi all,

i have a problem... i've installed call of duty 2 1.3 on my:

ideneb 10.5.5

3ghz intel core duo

2g DDR SDRAM

nvidia geforce 7500

Multyplayer works very well but i hate multiplayer cauz of the lowlifes who headshoot you when you make a first step ^^

I only want to play single player but when i launch it, it quits afterwards.

so i thicked the "open with rosetta" option and now i can run it but during gameplay, it is very very very laggy... even the sound is laggy. I've changed the settings on very low but still the same... i have searched every single forum on the net and there is NOTHING that i found to fix this

My computer is fine and not old at all (from last year) so it's not my graphic card or whatever.

Does someone have an idea of what's wrong with this?

thx

i've tested the demo version and its working flawlessly... i think it lags because of the .app that opens with rosetta... rosetta slows everything down :/ you guys know how to fix this? a nocd crack or something? or playing without rosetta?

thx

Well it will be very slow through Rosetta - that's to be expected as it's an emulation layer. I also don't have any solution for you - maybe the version you have is out of date.

There might be some way to patch the demo app to the full version...mix the two up if you catch my drift.

nope doesn't work... it still wants me to open with rosetta..

the demo .app file wont need to open with rosetta that's why it runs fine.

is there a way to run it without rosetta? cauz when i run it without rosetta, it crashes...