GarageBand?

Le-Pig

5 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone!

I was wondering how to install GarageBand onto my computer. I think you need to to download iLife, and GarageBand comes with it right? So I am also wondering how to get iLife. I would really like to run GarageBand on my Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7.

Thanks in advance!

A very easy solution for this is to use the torrents (if you know how). On your mac download a application called Transmission http://www.transmissionbt.com and go look around on the torrent sites for iLife '09. This is how I got it, it took a very long time to download though =/. The only other solution I can think of that might not take as long it to ask some friends that have real macs if they have a legit copy of iLife. Hope this helped =)

A very easy solution for this is to use the torrents (if you know how). On your mac download a application called Transmission http://www.transmissionbt.com and go look around on the torrent sites for iLife '09. This is how I got it, it took a very long time to download though =/. The only other solution I can think of that might not take as long it to ask some friends that have real macs if they have a legit copy of iLife. Hope this helped =)

Ok. Thanks a lot for the help!

Is Bit Torrent ok to use instead of Transmission? I am using that right now.

I have tried to download an iLife 09 before, but it said that some of the files are missing. I am currently trying out a different iLife 09 (it is 4.44GB rather than the regular 4.36GB) because a lot of people on that site say that it works for them.

If all that doesn't work, I will try to find an actual copy of iLife 09 and borrow that.

Thanks for the help!!

~PROBLEM SOLVED~

Don't forget to upgrade GarageBand to get more extra's ;)