Lenovo u110

toeme

3 posts in this topic

hi everyone, i've been looking around and googling things about the lenovo u110 and mac. So far, i have not seen a single post about the u110. I was wondering if anyone with a u110 has gotten mac to work on their laptop so they can please share their great setup with me =] . So far, i've tried the iatkos 5i 10.5.5 intel dvd on my u110. But for some reason, when i pop it in and load up the dvd, it loads up really quick and then restarts right when it gets to the white apple screen. I have also tried the -v and it restarts really fast so i couldn't tell what the problem was. I also placed the flags -v cpu=1 with the bootup and no good. I also have the kalyway 10.5.2 intel amd disc but the same problem still exists. If anyone knows a solution, or my laptop is not compatible, please tell me. Thank you.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm French and I use Google translation to contact you because I do not speak English.

I had a computer LENOVO U110 for over a year and I could not install a distribution "Hackintosh" on this machine.

I manage to boot on the drive DVD iDeneb 14, then the installation is normally done on a partition or USB drive or an SDHC card or SSD in the PC CARD port at startup but then it sees the partition but still with a gray Apple indefinitely.

But this morning I just noticed your message on InsanelyMac.

Could you give me details on your installation software used and how you did it because I'm just no computer.

However, I happened to install on a Samsung NC10 without difficulty or an HP 311c so I understand a number of things.

In particular, can be installed on a USB drive or SSD or SDHC card? (albeit slow!)

I can not understand in the bios which ports are used for booting.

I also feel that the X3100 graphics card problem?

I said that Leopard or Snow Leopard to me are not essential.

Thank you for your response even negative and Happy New Year!