Asus P5ql-e problem with all version ! help

tolis-gr

2 posts in this topic

hi , i have the P5ql-e asus

i have install iDeb , i aktos and Leo4all . Everthing was going well until first boot.The following message appears "EDROM error sector 64 ", they can't find the boot disc . please help.

I have patch bios , and in the bios , i load default setting and i change the storage to ACHI

I have CPU 2,8 core 2 duo, 4gb ram kingston , vga nvdia fx6600 or 570 Quadro and 120GB maxtor sata

please help i must work with final cut

thanks

• 1 month later...
hi , i have the P5ql-e asus

i have install iDeb , i aktos and Leo4all . Everthing was going well until first boot.The following message appears "EDROM error sector 64 ", they can't find the boot disc . please help.

I have patch bios , and in the bios , i load default setting and i change the storage to ACHI

I have CPU 2,8 core 2 duo, 4gb ram kingston , vga nvdia fx6600 or 570 Quadro and 120GB maxtor sata

please help i must work with final cut

thanks

Try to partition your disk first, before install, with Disk Utility and set (from Options) your partition scheme GUID Partition Table ...

This may help to boot proper (of course, after installing).

I have exactly the same motherboard an managed to install iPC 10.5.6 after many many tests.

My graphics doasn't work (Sapphire Radeon HD3650 / 512MB) but only with Natit.

Sound works after some search in this forum ... networking ...hard to said ... mine is burned or something strage happend=>it dissapeared completly from any OS (wingoz and knoppix).

Good luck!

PS: It's blazing fast and works like a charm! :(