pulling my hair out

mishakofman

2 posts in this topic

I have been trying to setup windows xp on my macbook air for a while now im getting frustrated haha. :)

I setup a partition. i installed windows xp pro sp2, i pop in the leopard disk (i dont have the one that came with my MBA, im using a regular leopard 10.5 install disk) i try to install drivers and it flashes BSOD for half a second and reboots. what can i do? im losing all hope

well i tried something else, i extracted the apple folder in the driver folder of the leopard disk and ran instlaler so it only installed apple drivers, keyboard driver install failed but everything else installed, no BSOD, rebooted, bootcamp services is in the system tray, but it doesnt loook like any drivers were installed, internet doesnt work, trackpad doesnt work etc.... help me!!

update: i ran the bootcamp setup without installing broadcom adaptors... everything installed fine, sound works, graphics are little wobbly but i have resolution now, but keyboard functions dont work, trackpad click doesnt work, and no network adapter, i guess i NEED broadcom, but i installed it and got bluescreen, so i guess ill never run windows ?