Crosshair am2 blank dvd

ohenryormx

5 posts in this topic

Hey there,

i finally got iPC 10.5.6 Universal working!

Everything is working fine ;) even the Time Machine is working like a charm! but i have one question!

Every cd / dvd i put into my dvd drive is blank! apple says it is blank but it isn´t actually !

So I know that i need a other chipset driver right? Which one do i have 2 choose for my Asus Crosshair am2 ?

I toke the Apple nForce Driver and Leopard boots fine but the dvd drive does not work properly !

so any ideas? would be absolutely amazing !

thanks lads ;)

Hey there,

i finally got iPC 10.5.6 Universal working!

Everything is working fine :( even the Time Machine is working like a charm! but i have one question!

Every cd / dvd i put into my dvd drive is blank! apple says it is blank but it isn´t actually !

So I know that i need a other chipset driver right? Which one do i have 2 choose for my Asus Crosshair am2 ?

I toke the Apple nForce Driver and Leopard boots fine but the dvd drive does not work properly !

so any ideas? would be absolutely amazing !

thanks lads :)

Hi there, I also have issues with my cd / dvd. everytime i insert a cd /dvd , my os freezes with the grey line. I need to insert it when the os is booting up. Did u try to insert the cd when the os is booting up ?

Hi there, I also have issues with my cd / dvd. everytime i insert a cd /dvd , my os freezes with the grey line. I need to insert it when the os is booting up. Did u try to insert the cd when the os is booting up ?

no, but if i put it into the dvd drive mac will only say that i put a blank dvd in it, but i will try it for the next restart !