help me plz

desertWolf

7 posts in this topic

i tried a lot of time to install the osx86 but it failed, i used distribution of iatkos i5 version and ideneb v1.3 10.5.5. with the iatkos trying there was a white screen with the logo of apple in center, flashed like half a second, disappear and run my computer with my xp pro. at the second try i try to use ideneb and at first it seemed like it is going to work, the it start the disk, the apple screen passed but when i asked to choose hard drive(where to install) there was no drive, i went to the disk utility and try to format one of my partition which i left unformated especially for that and it wont work. on my computer i have one hard drive which seperate for 3 partitions, 2 for windows , and one which i took a space from the other 2 by unallocation its space with acronis disk tools. in the disk utility of the apple osx86 installation option i see my main hard drive as grey and also the 3 inner partitions.

what can i do i really need this OS and want it?? plz help me.

my hardware:

proccessor - intel e6750 core 2 due

motherboard msi P6N SLI V2

memory 1GB OCZ 800MHZ

harddrive seagate 250gb

display card 8600GTS inno3D

2 drives -> LG dvd ram supports DL(as far as i know)

plz plz help my solve my problem i really need this.

i tried a lot of time to install the osx86 but it failed, i used distribution of iatkos i5 version and ideneb v1.3 10.5.5. with the iatkos trying there was a white screen with the logo of apple in center, flashed like half a second, disappear and run my computer with my xp pro. at the second try i try to use ideneb and at first it seemed like it is going to work, the it start the disk, the apple screen passed but when i asked to choose hard drive(where to install) there was no drive, i went to the disk utility and try to format one of my partition which i left unformated especially for that and it wont work. on my computer i have one hard drive which seperate for 3 partitions, 2 for windows , and one which i took a space from the other 2 by unallocation its space with acronis disk tools. in the disk utility of the apple osx86 installation option i see my main hard drive as grey and also the 3 inner partitions.

what can i do i really need this OS and want it?? plz help me.

my hardware:

proccessor - intel e6750 core 2 due

motherboard msi P6N SLI V2

memory 1GB OCZ 800MHZ

harddrive seagate 250gb

display card 8600GTS inno3D

2 drives -> LG dvd ram supports DL(as far as i know)

plz plz help my solve my problem i really need this.

AFAIK you MOBO has nForce 650i SLI (MCP51) chipset.....see my Pre-Series 7 nForce thread...... and will need a DSDT modded BIOS to overcome the cpus=1 boot flag issue......see here......

i read about it but what i didnt understand is how i can update my bios and replace it by fixed bios i download, and the rest of the articles didnt solve my problems, which mainly is to install the OSx86 on harddrive(the updates- knext, explains what to do after i have mac install right?).

i am hope its not bother you but i still dont succeed to install and to overcame the problem of not see "where to install the os"

i read about it but what i didnt understand is how i can update my bios and replace it by fixed bios i download, and the rest of the articles didnt solve my problems, which mainly is to install the OSx86 on harddrive(the updates- knext, explains what to do after i have mac install right?).

i am hope its not bother you but i still dont succeed to install and to overcame the problem of not see "where to install the os"

Is your DVDRW a SATA or PATA drive?

Do you also have XP or Vista already installed on a separate HDD in your system or on the same HDD that you want to install OS X on?

You first need to set up your BIOS settings according to the 650i OS X settings in post #1 of my Pre-Series 7 nForce thread and then download the latest BIOS for your MOBO from here and install it, and then see if you can boot the OS X Install DVD using -v cpus=1 platform=ACPI|86PC or -v cpus=1 platform=X86PC......if you can use fassl's DSDT patcher to generate a DSDT.aml file for your system....

Or, use the flash utility included in the downloaded compressed file to install the modded BIOS from OriginalMACNUT (but as he says at you own risk) .....then boot the OS X Install DVD and use Disk Utility to partition/format your OS X volume which should be a primary partition.....

my dvdrw has a SATA connection, also my hdd.

i have one hdd which now have xp on it and i allocate from my hdd 45GB space unformated , primary, (the details i configure the space, i took it from another existing partition, just inorder to test the system and if it will work i will buy new hdd only for osx86).

thx about all the information now it is more understood for me thx again i will try it, and notice i it has a change, last question which very important, which distribution should i use according my hardware, which do you recommend?

seriously? why the hell to people answer his questions but not mine? mine are defintiley are lot easier to answer...

??????? What are your questions.......?

my dvdrw has a SATA connection, also my hdd.

i have one hdd which now have xp on it and i allocate from my hdd 45GB space unformated , primary, (the details i configure the space, i took it from another existing partition, just inorder to test the system and if it will work i will buy new hdd only for osx86).

thx about all the information now it is more understood for me thx again i will try it, and notice i it has a change, last question which very important, which distribution should i use according my hardware, which do you recommend?

I suggest that beginners try Kalyway 10.5.2 as it is a nice clean distro that works well on many systems and can then be updated to 10.5.6......or try iPC 10.5.6......