Windows Sounds not working?

X86 asker

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

My windows sounds are not working! The only sound I can ear in windows is the taskbar notification sound. When I Start my computer I ear no sounds. And when I turn it off too. I ear no sounds when I want to save something or an error. Please help me solve this problem.

DON'T SAY GOTO SOUND SCHEME OR WHATEVER WHEN I DOUBLE-CLICK ON ONE I CAN EAR IT! THIS IS NOT THE PROBLEM...

Thank's a lot everyone can help me :whistle:

unless you actually need audio confirmation that something has happened, ie you are blind/visually impaired, I can't see what the problem is. what sound scheme are you using? and do the things you think should be working have the speaker symbol by them?

unless you actually need audio confirmation that something has happened, ie you are blind/visually impaired, I can't see what the problem is. what sound scheme are you using? and do the things you think should be working have the speaker symbol by them?

I am using the Windows Normal sound scheme and when I press the preview button I can ear the sound. My speakers aren't the problem because I can listen some music with a very nice quality.

Thank's