Hold Power Restart Problem!

spawnpl

2 posts in this topic

Hello I just installed iAtkos v5i of MacOSX, Everything worked fine but I had a message saying Hold power button to restart, I did that and it keeps going to the same message I also reseted the pc and still nothing. I currently am reformatting my drive and trying the install again. Can someone tell me what I should have checked in the customize section. Here are my pc specs.

Intel Core2 Duo 8400 3.0 oc 4.1ghz

DFI lanparty p35

WD raptorX 150g

One more thing when I took out the disc and tried loading like that. The OS started but was only on the loading screen keep loading loading and it wouldn't go further. If you need anymore information on the problem, so you guys can get a better idea of whats causing this please let me know. Hope you guys can help me out.

Hello I just installed iAtkos v5i of MacOSX, Everything worked fine but I had a message saying Hold power button to restart, I did that and it keeps going to the same message I also reseted the pc and still nothing. I currently am reformatting my drive and trying the install again. Can someone tell me what I should have checked in the customize section. Here are my pc specs.

Intel Core2 Duo 8400 3.0 oc 4.1ghz

DFI lanparty p35

WD raptorX 150g

One more thing when I took out the disc and tried loading like that. The OS started but was only on the loading screen keep loading loading and it wouldn't go further. If you need anymore information on the problem, so you guys can get a better idea of whats causing this please let me know. Hope you guys can help me out.

Ok I installed the osx again thinking it would fix the reboot message problem but no I still get the message, anyone here that can help me with this very important.