Why Ideneb stop loading?

X86 asker

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have just downloaded Ideneb 1.3 Mac os x Leopard 10.5. I have burnt it on a dvd. When i start my computer, it starts booting Darwine and I press ENTER to boot ideneb. Then, is see a / spinning.

Then, I can see the Apple logo with the spinning thing correctly. After 12-13 times that is spinning, it stops and the dvd drive stop. So, after 5 minutes nothing happens and I need to reboot my system as you can see on the picture.

mac_os_x_boot_screen.jpg

I don't know what's the problem... I am using Intel Centrino processor with SSE2 and i don't think my video card is the problem. Can someone tell me what's the problem? Is-it a patch needed or whatever, I will really appreciate if you can help finding the problem.

Thank you very much for helping me.

Ok, the two last line are the same: "AppleBCM5751Ethernet:1........" and other stuff like power levels onoff... When I see these last lines the dvd drive stop and nothing happens. If you need a picture tell me.

:DThank's for your answer

WOW it works! Thank you very much. Now I am at the installation of Mac os x Leopard on my PC. My last questions is: Do I have to delete my windows partition to install it or I can make one for Leopard. And can it be installed on an external hdd like I have installed UBUNTU?

Thank's ;)

When I came to Disk Utility i can't see my unallocated space to create a partition. I see my drive of 250 Gb but only the windows partition. On partition magic i see something <like> a partition but is unallocted space. I just can see 193 gb (my real windows partition in mac os x disk utility.

Do you know why or how to configure the partition? (I think I need unallocated space to create a hfs partition but i can't in mac os x leopard [ideneb] see my inallocated space?

Or, if you know a program for windows that can make a hfs partition...

If you can find the problem, What type of file system I need {Mac os X Journalised...}

Thank's for all your help ;)