VIA Rhine II on iPC OSx86 10.5.6 Universal

Kaia Kusha

3 posts in this topic

hello,

i've just installed the iPC OSx86 Universal and all hardware works fine (i think). but: i can't read emails or surf on the web. the settings for my network adapter are set to dhcp and i get an ip adress, but it seems to be from my provider and not from my local area network.

in conclusion of this, i tried to set an ip adress manually but same result. i've also tried to use the via rhine driver i used before on earlier installation, but same result.

i don't know what to do now to get a working internet connection? anyone can help me please?

hello,

i've just installed the iPC OSx86 Universal and all hardware works fine (i think). but: i can't read emails or surf on the web. the settings for my network adapter are set to dhcp and i get an ip adress, but it seems to be from my provider and not from my local area network.

in conclusion of this, i tried to set an ip adress manually but same result. i've also tried to use the via rhine driver i used before on earlier installation, but same result.

i don't know what to do now to get a working internet connection? anyone can help me please?

did u use osx86 tool and run the system maintenance it should fix that for u.

did u use osx86 tool and run the system maintenance it should fix that for u.

no it does nothing! omg, wtf? how is that possible i've runned a few month ago a workin Leo4All 10.5.2... *hum* cmon pls help me guys! :happymac:

I've already tried the working kext that i've used in Leo4All.. Where can i find a newer kext for VIA Rhine II???