i want to install "iPC_OSx86.10.5.6 Universal_PPF5_Final"

my rig: processor: Intel core 2 duo e8400 3ghz

Hard disk: 500gb SATA 2 Westrn Digital

Dvd-RW: Lite-On (its on IDE)

ram: Corsair 2gb ddr2 (2 x 1gb) 800mhz dual channel

vga: ATI 4670 512mb ddr3

mother board: Asus p5q-e

I will be Dual booting iPC OSx86 & WinXP 64-bit

I want iPC OSx86 only for Video Editing in Final Cut Studio 2 & Adobe CS4 (After Effects & Preimere)

will Final Cut Studio 2 & Adobe CS4 master collection will work flawlessly on my PC??

Note:

This will be my 1st ever attempt to install OSx86 on my PC.

You might need a modified BIOS to run OSX successfully on that motherboard.

Read through this thread for details.

I hope that system isn't one you've specifically built as a Hackintosh, because while it might be made to work, it wouldn't exactly be anything I'd pick as a first choice. Having to hack the BIOS is usually not a sign of the most stable of systems, in my experience.

I think you may be S.O.L. on the graphic card also. I don't think there's OSX support for it currently. There might be with the release of 10.5.7, but again, I'd go with a card that is known to work. You absolutely CANNOT get away with trying to do video editing without graphic card hardware acceleration (Core Image, and Quartz Extreme). Final Cut Studio won't even install without it, let alone 'work flawlessly'. Not to mention, no actual resolution switching/hardware accel, and complete {censored} video, is just a joke. Use a card that's listed on the HCL wiki as fully working, and use EFI strings to enable it.

You might need a modified BIOS to run OSX successfully on that motherboard.

Read through this thread for details.

I hope that system isn't one you've specifically built as a Hackintosh, because while it might be made to work, it wouldn't exactly be anything I'd pick as a first choice. Having to hack the BIOS is usually not a sign of the most stable of systems, in my experience.

I already own this PC for last 6 months.

i use it for editing.

i will dual boot WinXxp 64 bit & iPC OSx86 10.5.6.