LG R400

OSXisAwesome

2 posts in this topic

I have a LG R400 with the following specs:

- ATI X2300 Graphic Card (128 MB VRAM)

- 1.86GHz Intel Core2Duo Processor T2130

- 2.5GB of Kingston RAM

I was wondering if anyone has managed to install OS X Tiger on their LG R400 and if they encountered any problems (I know some people had the keyboard problem but I dont mind that for now). If you have managed to do it could you tell me the OS X distro that you used (e.g. Kalyway etc.) and what all problems you encountered. Also what all patches etc you selected under the 'Customize' window when installing.

Thanks

*I have tried iDeneb v1.3 and iDeneb v1.4 before (for Leopard), both have been unsuccessful.

Ok, so I tried to do an install on the external HD and I only selected the essential stuff in the customize part and i selected my video driver (ati x2300) and i selected my wifi (atheros ar5007eg). But when I rebooted after the successful install screen it got stuck on the apple loading screen for a very long time and never progressed. Please help. This is all in iDeneb v1.4. I didnt select a kernel either (there were 4 options: sleep, voodoo, speedstep and one other, not vanilla) nor a chipset, didnt know which one to choose.