Problem on iDeneb 1.4 installation

GHS

2 posts in this topic

Hi people,

A some time ago, I have downloaded Leo4All ISO and burned on a DVD. It simply didn't work, didn't start the setup, restarting after sometime on the black Darwin screen.

An friend recommended me to download iDeneb 1.4. I downloaded, burned on a DVD, but now I have another problem. The OSX interface starts, but when iDeneb ask where I want to install, my HD isn't showed on the list. My Kingston pendrive was showed at first time, and I ejected it.

My friend said to go to the Disk Utilitary to format it on "Mac Format", but it also doesn't show my HD, only my pendrive. Anyone can help me?

-----

My PC configuration:

• ASUS P5Q Motherboard
  • Chipset Intel Eaglelake P45
  • Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz processor
  • 4GB RAM Memory
  • NVidia GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS Video Card
  • **HD** -> Maxtor STM3500320AS Serial-ATA 500GB

Thanks and sorry for the poor english.

-----

EDIT:

Some images:

Try changing your HDD to a different sata port. i know deneb has issues with sata ports 3-4

my 2 bits.

R.

Hi people,

A some time ago, I have downloaded Leo4All ISO and burned on a DVD. It simply didn't work, didn't start the setup, restarting after sometime on the black Darwin screen.

An friend recommended me to download iDeneb 1.4. I downloaded, burned on a DVD, but now I have another problem. The OSX interface starts, but when iDeneb ask where I want to install, my HD isn't showed on the list. My Kingston pendrive was showed at first time, and I ejected it.

My friend said to go to the Disk Utilitary to format it on "Mac Format", but it also doesn't show my HD, only my pendrive. Anyone can help me?

-----

My PC configuration:

• ASUS P5Q Motherboard
  • Chipset Intel Eaglelake P45
  • Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz processor
  • 4GB RAM Memory
  • NVidia GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS Video Card
  • **HD** -> Maxtor STM3500320AS Serial-ATA 500GB

Thanks and sorry for the poor english.

-----

EDIT:

Some images: