Does Anyone Have a Copy of Airborne?

xstrivex

2 posts in this topic

Does any have a copy of the 1984 Silicon Beach Software game Airborne? It was my favorite video game on my old Mac as a kid, and I can't find it anywhere. I did see one seller on eBay who had a copy of the Airborne! 3.5" floppy but he was asking a lot for it. What I really want to do it emulate Airborne! on my PC, but I can't find a .zip, .dsk or any kind of file for the game anywhere online. I've literally spent hours and hours looking on and off for years.

I have most of the current stable Mac emulators (Executor, vMac, Kegs32, Applewin, and BasiliskII) and I think that I can emulate Airborne! with at least one or two of those if I could just get the disk image or a copy of the disk.

Does anyone own it who is willing to either sell it to me or at least post a .dsk or it on this forum? I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I have great memories of playing this game. I would always play it on Christmas day, when the cactus would change into a Christmas tree. Best Easter Egg of it's day!

I'm also interested in getting my hands on a copy, I wish I could help. Anyone have any info?