Need Installation Help w/ Pics

RCGA

10 posts in this topic

jes same to me! how can i instal drivers?..

You need to give some more information about your system (see my signature as example)......also what OS X Install DVD didtros do you have to try......and what drivers are you trying to install?

@ RCGA

Look at the install guide here.......and here as I assume you nVidai graphics.....

@ RCGA

Look at the install guide here.......and here as I assume you nVidai graphics.....

Nope, I have Intel Graphics

I type "vanilla" and nothing happens....just goes back to the the boot screen like in my 4th picture

Nope, I have Intel Graphics

I type "vanilla" and nothing happens....just goes back to the the boot screen like in my 4th picture

Assuming you have set your BIOS SATA mode to AHCI mode and have your target OS X volume partitioned/formatted as MBR/Mac OS Extended (Journaled), try booting with

-v cpus=1 platform=ACPI|86PC (and maxmem=2048 if you have more than 2GB RAM installed)

Assuming you have set your BIOS SATA mode to AHCI mode and have your target OS X volume partitioned/formatted as MBR/Mac OS Extended (Journaled), try booting with

-v cpus=1 platform=ACPI|86PC (and maxmem=2048 if you have more than 2GB RAM installed)

I don't know how to set my BIOS to AHCI mode....but I hear it can mess up my Vista.

I've set up a FAT32 primary partition

I don't know how to set my BIOS to AHCI mode....but I hear it can mess up my Vista.

I've set up a FAT32 primary partition

See here for setting AHCI mode and Vista.......if AHCI is a SATA BIOS mode, then OS X invariably needs to have AHIC enabled.....

The FAT32 primary partition can be partitioned using Diskutility as MBR and formatted as Mac OS Extended (Journaled).....