Need help with kexts. Worst combination of hardware ever. ATI graphics, realtek, intel

ncs12

3 posts in this topic

I think I have officially discovered the most frustrating hardware ever to install OS X on. I have a Toshiba Satellite A305-S6843 laptop. I installed Leopard on my second harddisk with chameleon as the bootloader. The os boots fine. Now I need kexts and nothing seems to be supported for me. I have a Intel PM965 chipset, ATI HD Mobility Radeon 3470, Realtek 8102e ethernet, Intel 4965agn wifi, synaptics touchpad, and ps/2 keyboard. None of the items listed above can be detected by OS X natively. I have exhausted google and still can't find any kexts. If anyone has had any success or could point me in the right direction it would be immensely appreciated.

I don't work about realtek, but wifi and ati won't never work, doesn't matter what you try to do; I'm sorry but this is really a bad combination of hardware.

Well I know the hardware isn't ideal but there has to be some kexts somewhere doesn't there? Nobody supporting any of this?