HP Pavillion DV6000 (iPC OSx86 10.5.6) need some help

rich6199

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys wondering if somebody could help me out here I have a HP Pavillion dv6000 Intel core duo T2450 @2.00 ghz , Intel pro 100 ve net connection , Intel PRO wireless 3945 ABG, (if any more specs on the laptop is needed let me know) . So i installed it today , with Intel pro 100/ve , conexant high def audio drivers only ticked off in the cusomization. Everything working well besides Ethernet/wireless, latptop keyboard (had to plug in usb keyboard) memory card reader and earphone jack. all i'm really looking to get working is the most is the internet anything else would be a plus though. Not really sure why the ethernet won't work since I added the driver . This is only my second time trying this so not really sure what to be at lol. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Another *bump*

I also have a dv6000 (dv6840eo), and i can´t get neither the wireless nor the sound to work. :angel:

System Profiler displays the following:

Intel High Definition Audio:

Device ID: 0x103C30CC

Audio ID: 12

About the wireless. its 3945 or 4965 i´m not quite sure..

Could someone please help us out here, and tell me what .kext to install or what to do here ;)

EDIT: I managed to get the sound working with VoodooHDA.kext from: http://code.google.com/p/voodoohda/

:P