Too many issues...

T00CLUTCH

4 posts in this topic

I installed Kalaway 10.5.2 on my computer and everything went just fine. There are however some serious issues that I need to fix.

- No OpenGL (Looking for a fix)

- No Internet Capabilites....(don't know how to fix this one._

- Update Installation Issues.

Here's what happen when I update.

I downloaded the updates from Apple.com on a PC and put them on a disc then tried to run them on my newly installed OS. After installing (I think...it must have jumped from 20% to complete...) and told me to restart. I restarted and now OS X won't boot up. I'm having to run an Ubuntu live CD until I get these problems fixed.

Also, once, instead of installing the update, it froze and wouldn't do anything. I rebooted and then my OS wouldn't load.

If anyone could give me quick replies it would be greatly appreciated. I love OS X and would like to continue to use it.

1. specs + steps = help

2. you can't simply update from apple on a kalyway 10.5.2 install. There are tutorials throughout this site that can help you with that.

*sigh* Too bad we can't post specs in our sigs.

Acer Apsire 5920

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66 GHz

Acer, Inc. Chapala Intel Motherboard

2GB DDR2 RAM

Steps for what? I haven't really done anything else lol

And yes I know there are tutorials throughout the site but there are also thousands of other help request posts related to my topic and I'd have to barrel through an entire archive before finding what I want. Not happening. Someone needs to suggest a tutorials forum.

*sigh* Too bad we can't post specs in our sigs.

why can't you? is that something new?

anyway, if you are unwilling to use the SEARCH feature, and do some actual research, my this project of yours may be too much for you to take on.